March 23rd, 2018
Brave Agency is an award winning, integrated agency specialising in Design, Digital and Marketing expertise. Ever since its inception in 2000, Brave has always strongly believed in delivering work which Begins with data and Ends with results, we call it our ‘Beginning to End’ journey. As a collective, we’re able to give our clients an agile, nimble and dynamic experience. BE.AMBITIOUS!
We are actively seeking someone who is either working in a project coordination/management role already or is a software developer looking to potentially hang up their developer boots and focus on managing web/software projects; act as a traffic manager/scoping etc. The role will mean joining our team and helping to support our aggressive digital growth strategy. You could be responsible for bringing internal and external processes to life and supporting the ambition of the digital delivery team being able to support clients and the internal team.
You’ll be well organised and comfortable working on a wide range of digital projects. You will feel at home in client facing situations and have the confidence to approach development task management, traffic and scoping from the client’s business point of view too. There will also be an obvious emphasis on Account Management from time to time to ensure a project or task continues seamlessly throughout it’s lifecycle and you communicate effectively.
You will have the opportunity to upskill and learn on the go through plenty of management assistance and hands on exposure.
What will I be doing and what do I need?
As a Project Coordinator, you will report directly to the Digital Project Manager and support in the delivery of a wide range of digital projects, feature requests and support requests for customers:
- Support the Digital Project Manager in organising and prioritising workload and providing structure and clarity to the development team.
- Assist the Digital Project Manager & Account Management team with scoping of digital tasks and whenever necessary
- Interpret client briefs, write documentation, scope requirements and provide estimates of work when required.
- Support the team by providing supporting role to help with management of client helpdesk, all related tickets and tasks.
- Support the entire digital team with the delivery of tasks and projects as required.
- Allocate tasks, break tasks down for developers and monitor timeframes when required to do so.
- Attend meetings with new and existing customers (teleconference and face to face) when required.
- Be mindful of risk when dialoguing with customers and if unsure, be wary of committing to work without first conferring with technical teams.
- Monitor and update time reports on a task by task basis and update Account Management team where required.
- Support Digital Project Manager with account management and communication with clients via email, helpdesk and project management tools where required.
- Talk confidently and knowledgeable about digital development as a whole.
Skills & Experience
- A passion to deliver the highest standards of work.
- Knowledge of working with Magento and WordPress or any CMS would be useful.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to support in the management of multiple ongoing projects.
- A creative approach to problem-solving.
- Have a creative, technical and analytical mindset.
- Ability to communicate effectively in technical and business environments with both colleagues and clients.
- A team player mentality.
- Positive, can-do attitude.
Ideally, you’ll already have experience of working in a fast-paced agency or similar environment, but that’s not essential. What’s more important is a great attitude, conscientious approach, organisation, common sense and the desire to learn.
So, if you’re looking to increase your expertise as a Digital Project Coordinator, please apply by getting in touch with email@example.com.