An opportunity to work at an Integrated Agency which is entering its 23rd year building full turn-key digital platforms, campaigns with a brand first focus.
Summary of Role
The agency is actively seeking a motivated and hungry Digital Marketing Manager to add to the Senior Manager Team. You will work with the internal SEM team, Account Director and Business Development team to help drive future growth across all relevant Digital Marketing disciplines, whilst helping to grow and develop client accounts with progressive growth strategies with focus around revenue, profitability and commerciality. This position will require a hands-on, dynamic and forward-thinking approach and will demand a high-level of creative thinking and client relationship management to deliver progressive and dynamic digital campaigns for the agency’s clients.
You will need to be a passionate, forward-thinking Digital Marketing Manager, with up to date Search through to Social Media Advertising knowledge, whilst having a solid focus on all things eCommerce. Impeccable attention to detail, highly analytical mindset and competency in handling data are essential skills within the role. The successful candidate will be able to show a range of skills in various areas, especially as a focus in SEO and PPC, as well as in all tactics across onsite and offsite Search Engine Optimisation (technical SEO, content, outreach, digital PR).
Other areas include social media advertising, email marketing, content writing, proof-reading, campaign, and agency management. Marketing automation experience is desirable. This person will be able to work in a team and have strong organisational skills to help manage multiple strategies and campaigns at once.
Your role will involve working with a sustainable and growing portfolio of clients assisting with new SEM strategies, search/paid and social campaigns to support their websites growth plans whilst also working occasionally on entirely new projects from complete scratch. You will be working alongside a talented team of passionate, friendly, like-minded, technical SEM strategists, web developers, marketers and designers who will support you throughout.
- Delivering Digital Marketing strategies for our clients, working with and across a range of channels including SEO ,PPC, Social, Content Marketing and email.
- Playing a major role in the formulation of retention and acquisition strategies to build a lasting digital connection with our clients’ consumers.
- Ability to mentor, guide and educate team members.
- Monitor sites on a daily, weekly & monthly basis to ensure that our tactics, strategies and execution and efforts are achieving the ROI targets for your clients whilst ensuring accounts are never at risk.
- Take an active part in and contribute to the marketing team to evolve our existing and future service.
- Leading the digital marketing strategies for all services of the agency.
- Bridging the gap between Marketing execution, audience profiling, UX/UI, CRO and sales growth for all our clients.
- Involvement in pitches and owning the strategy of new digital work across all channels.
- At least 5+ years’ experience in digital marketing with strong content development within a digitally led brand, or media organisation (agency side preferred).
- Strong B2C andB2B Lead generation experience
- Analytical mindset with a strong ability for analysing data and user statistics
- Ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Strong knowledge of the digital and content marketing landscape, including the latest trends and tools.
- Experience of delivering and monitoring digital marketing campaigns that drive customer engagement and lead generation
- Marketing experience across multiple digital marketing channels in eCommerce will absolutely put you at an advantage
- Ability to Create and execute marketing/demand generation campaigns, ensuring to analyse their outcomes is a bonus
Required Qualifications / Experience
Who are Brave?
Brave is an award-winning, integrated digital marketing agency, specialising in Design, Development and Search Engine Marketing (PPC & SEO). We are a dedicated team of professionals who are proud to deliver bespoke digital marketing solutions for our clients. Our methodology begins with data and ends with results; we call it our ‘Beginning to End’ (BE.) journey. With an agile and collaborative approach, we take the time to fully understand our client’s requirements, mapping out every step of the journey before we start any project. A proven process that drives conversion rate and delivers results.
Our motto is simple: BE.Ambitious. BE. Successful. BE.Brave!
Hands on digital marketing skills is vital, proof of being able to pull together a comprehensive omni-channel digital marketing strategy.
Why Join Brave?
Aside from working with a really friendly bunch of people:
- 31 days annual leave including Bank Holidays & Christmas Off
- An extra day off for your Birthday!
- Hybrid Working
- Regular Social Events & Beer Fridge
- Flexibility when you really need it
- On-site activities available such as table tennis & video games – we’re a competitive bunch!
- You will receive a commitment to your personal and professional growth, with a dedicated support and development plan from your senior team
- Training and support will be provided throughout your career at Brave including regular 121s and an annual personal development plan
- We are located in one of the nicest business locations in the Peterborough area with a modern gym and country park on the doorstep!
- Situated close to the A1 and A47 and only 45mins from London by train.
Hours: Full-time, 37.5 Per Week
Stone House, 30 Thorpe Wood,
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE3 6SR