Digital Marketing SEO Executive
Brave is an award-winning, integrated agency in Peterborough PE3 6SR, specialising in Design, Digital and Marketing expertise. Since 2000, Brave has always believed in delivering work which Begins with data and Ends with results, we call it our ‘Beginning to End’ journey. As a collective, we’re able to give our clients an agile, nimble and dynamic experience. BE.AMBITIOUS!
Summary of SEO & PPC Executive
The agency is actively seeking an experienced SEO Executive to join their team and help support their growth strategy within this side of the Integrated Agency positioning. You will be responsible for bringing internal and external ideas to life and supporting the ambition of the digital marketing SEM team and contributing to growing it further. This role will bring a hands on approach to high level technical innovation and creative thinking to deliver progressive SEM digital campaigns using all the skills you have experienced in, both hands on and strategic.
Who are Brave?
We’re dedicated and passionate about creating awesome projects. We are a team of specialists who are proud to deliver bespoke work for our clients. We cover all things from branding through to digital and we’re able to fuse them together with real synergy.
As an Integrated Agency, we don’t outsource, we keep designers and developers in-house to ensure we create high quality, well rounded and fit-for-purpose solutions for every one of our client’s requirements. We make take time to discuss our clients’ needs and plan out every step before we start each design, marketing or digital project. We never stop thinking about the user journey and always push ourselves to deliver results. If you’re looking to join the team and think you may have the required experience to strengthen our team, we’d love to hear from you.
Why join Brave?
Out of all the other agencies out there, why should you choose BRAVE? Well, aside from being a really friendly bunch of normal people:
- We win awards!
- Performance related appraisals.
- Super fun team outings.
- Flexible working hours – subject to discussion.
- A competitive salary based on skills, experience and value.
- 28 days annual leave including Bank Holidays.
- Extra day off for your Birthday! We care
- Flexibility when you really need it.
- Modern Gym and country park on the doorstep.
- Located in one of the nicest business locations in the Peterborough area.
- We’re a team, we love working together and challenge each other. This is how we produce the best possible work for our lovely clients.
- Copious amounts of milk, coffee and tea, 5 days a week.
- Access to the studio’s table tennis, golf putting green & games console – we’re a competitive bunch!
- Workplace pension optional.
- We’re a really great place to spend your time, plus you’ll get rewarded with more than just your salary.
- We’re connected, Brave is situated within easy commutes from the A1 and A47, plus only 45mins from London.
What will you be doing?
Your role will involve working with a growing portfolio of clients supporting new SEM strategies and search/paid features to support their websites whilst also working occasionally on entirely new projects from scratch. You will be working alongside a talented team of passionate, friendly, like-minded, inspirational web developers, marketers and designers who will support you throughout.
- Working with the team to ensure that client performance is at an optimal level and achieving any outlined KPIs which are monitored and protected
- Conduct keyword research to guide content
- Optimise website and social content, write new web content, landing pages and paid search copy
- Ensuring all client’s roadmaps outlined are followed and be comfortable to recommend if required
- Supporting client ongoing retainers and protecting both parties
- Be able to highlight, identifying, and recommend key results driven growth opportunities for campaigns and clients
- Review or flag potential issues whilst auditing at the earliest point in a client’s campaign lifecycle
- Mentoring and developing Junior and future SEM staff if needed
- Educating other departments on SEM benefits, best practices and latest upcoming tactics as and when you proactively find solutions
- Distribute regular insights of SEM team and industry news
- PPC (A bonus if you have experience)
- Participate in forming effective paid search strategies
- Launch and optimise PPC campaigns
- Oversee accounts on search platforms (e.g. Google AdWords)
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting
- Monitor budgets and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Produce reports for management/client review
- Write attractive and concise copy for adverts
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
- Find ways to reduce the risk of click fraud
- Keep abreast of AdWords Search and DIsplay PPC and SEM trends
You’ll play a central role in defining and delivering client campaigns and will support the promotion of the SEO/Paid team and SEM services, both internally and externally.
Duties & Skills – SEO / PPC Relevancy where applicable:
- Have a good level of experience in Digital Marketing, specialising in either SEO, SEM, Social or PPC – 3 years would be ideal
- E-Commerce experience is of benefit
- Experience of website migration/equity protection is of benefit
- Take responsibility on SEM audits and provide strategic recommendations with the team’s collaboration.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Google Drive/Docs
- Extensive knowledge of SEM best practices, trends, search engine algorithms, ranking strategies, and the tools used to research these areas, provide reporting, and evaluate competitors
- Strong knowledge of web audit/analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends, SEMRush, Screaming Frog, MOZ, Majestic etc)
- Strong business writing skills and ability to produce high quality reports
- The ability to work as part of a team and as an individual
- Project coordination/management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks
- A demonstrable track record of providing ROI through SEM strategy
- Excellent interpersonal, time management and communication skills.
- Create/manage backlinks and link-building campaigns
Required Qualifications / Experience
Hours: Full-time, 37.5 Per Week
Stone House, 30 Thorpe Wood,
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE3 6SR