We’re dedicated and passionate about creating awesome projects and have been around since 2000. We are a team of specialists who are proud to deliver tailored experiences for our clients. We cover all things from strategy and branding through to the full digital spectrum and are able to fuse them together with real synergy.
As an Integrated Agency, our inhouse team strives to work in collaboration to ensure we create quality, well rounded and fit-for-purpose solutions for every one of our client’s requirements.
We use an audience-specific and relevance driven content-led approach when creating best in class online platforms.
We then apply researched and heavily targeted market-specific traffic-driving solutions (Websites, SEO, SEM, PPC, Paid Social, Video-based advertising, Display, Email, etc) – To maximise this a key area for us and we have a network of media partners which we have partnered up to support our strategies. With creativity aligned to all these areas it gives our client’s the success stories they deserve.
We never stop thinking about the user journey and always push ourselves to deliver results.
If you’re looking to join the team and think you may have the required experience to strengthen our team, please read on…
What you’ll be doing
You’ll help lead, shape & expand out the creative direction, working closely alongside the Director which would include leading design processes to ensure the agency continues to grow it’s strong desire and drive for creativity fused with results based focus.
Being responsible for creating engaging visual content & campaigns across the social space for our clients & the agency itself is paramount. The content will vary, as the creative output of the company is broad; from B2B to B2C clients, websites, motion graphics to illustrations, photo manipulation, photography & videos.
You’ll also be excited about being the main creative guardian for the creative side of the agency’s presence, running through from internal branding to external campaigns to promote and elevate the agency’s visual persona.
Creating a responsive, innovative and stunning digital experience for websites in the main are core to the agency’s disciplines. Working on the transformation of our online presence, you’ll join our technical, strategic and marketing teams in creating beautiful digital interfaces such as but not limited to;
- Website design
- UX/UI solutions
- Brand assets
- Social media design content
- Motion graphics
- Apps prototypes
And then understanding how a brand can be brought to life through each creative channel, how that brand interacts people digitally and offline and creating ground-breaking experiences for consumers.
Your Required Qualities
- You have a portfolio showcasing your conceptual ideas and passion for digital design in the main.
- Have a genuine interest in brands, websites, apps, UX & UI and companies that provide their customers with a great digital experience.
- Good typography and generally good level of grammar
- Be able to demonstrate plenty of UX experience and an understanding of usability testing as it will be pivotal to this role.
- Be totally absorbed in the digital industry, up-to-date with any changes and developments across all digital channels
- Ability to manage multiple projects within agreed timescales under pressure
- Attention to detail when building out user journeys, designs and have one eye on your creations taking shape when in development
- Be technically savvy with digital but also have a strong concept ability, an impeccable eye for creative and passion for crafting design which stands-out
- Constantly keen and eager to develop your skill set
- Passion and energy to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Challenge your work consistently and want to produce your best work always
- Enjoy working collaboratively and influentially whilst wanting to voice your opinion
- Organised, commercially-minded and a team player
- Happy and confident to liaise with our clients with great communication
- Comfortable working on hard creative challenges with lots of moving parts at times so you ability to stay cool and think logically and cover all creative basis is essential
- Have a can-do attitude and think outside of the box constantly
- Ability to accurately estimate creative and strategic tasks, and not afraid to flag concerns early on.
- Demonstrate commitment to personal and professional growth.
- Circa 3+ years within a creative agency
- Excellent prototyping experience
- Storyboarding, conceptualising ideas and creating both low & high fidelity wireframes
years digital creative agency experience
- Strong UX / UI experience with mobile first mentality
- Excellent appreciation of a clients brand and experience working within brand guidelines translating a clients’ brand into a digital realisation
- The ability to understand a diverse range of sectors/clients and translate this into intuitive design using this insight.
- The creation of use-focused email campaigns, ad campaigns that drive results for clients
- Mature enough to mentor future juniors and manage external freelancer creatives to ensure quality and efficiency is upheld
- Excellent knowledge and experience of using tools such as Adobe XD, Sketch, Principle, InVision, full Adobe suite and more
- Desire to progress in your career
- Great interpersonal skills
- Ability to pick up occasional print-based design projects from Brochures through to Direct Mail and Outdoor Campaigns
- Experience populating creative assets in open-source platforms such as WordPress, Magento, Shopify
- Indesign Experience
- Motion Graphics/Animation and Video design
- Copywriting skills
Why join Brave?
Out of all the other agencies out there, why should you choose BRAVE? Well, aside from being a really friendly bunch of normal people:
- We win awards!
- Performance related appraisals.
- Super fun team outings.
- Flexible working hours – subject to discussion.
- A competitive salary based on skills, experience and value.
- 32 days annual leave including Bank Holidays.
- Extra day off for your Birthday! We care ?
- Flexibility when you really need it.
- Gym and country park on the doorstep.
- Located in one of the more prestigious business parks in the Peterborough area.
- We’re a team, we love working together and challenging each other. This is how we produce the best possible work for our lovely clients.
- Copious amounts of milk, coffee and tea, 5 days a week.
- “Lunch on the Boss” day – subject to team/business performance.
- Optional workplace pension.
- We’re connected, Brave is situated within easy commutes from the A1 and A47, plus only 45mins from London.
- Please note only UK based candidates will be considered due to the client-facing nature of the work. No recruiters please, direct applicants only.
- Impress us – send us a portfolio of the work you’re most proud of along with your CV.
Due to the high number of applicants for many of our roles currently, we’re unfortunately unable to reply to every applicant. If you have not heard from us within 14 days of applying, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
We look forward to hearing from you.