Brave is an award winning, integrated agency specialising in Design, Digital and Marketing expertise. Since 2000, Brave has always believed in delivering work which Begins with data and Ends with results, we call it our ‘Beginning to End’ journey. As a collective, we’re able to give our clients an agile, nimble and dynamic experience. BE.AMBITIOUS!
Summary of role
The agency is actively seeking an Office Administrative Assistant to join their team. Our ideal candidate will have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and carry out tasks with superb accuracy, whilst also building relationships with colleagues, clients, client services, project delivery and the technical team whilst contributing to the team spirit. The role will work alongside print and online activity.
As this is an administrative position, candidates do not have to have any marketing experience, but the position would suit a graduate in marketing or business looking for a first role to give them some experience working in a marketing/digital agency business environment.
Who are Brave?
We’re dedicated and passionate about creating awesome projects. We are a team of specialists who are proud to deliver bespoke work for our clients. We cover all things from branding through to digital and we’re able to fuse them together with real synergy.
As an Integrated Agency, we don’t outsource, we keep designers and developers in-house to ensure we create high quality, well rounded and fit-for-purpose solutions for every one of our client’s requirements. We make time to discuss our clients’ needs and plan out every step before we start each design, marketing or digital project. We never stop thinking about the user journey and always push ourselves to deliver results. If you’re looking to join the team and think you may have the required experience to strengthen our team, we’d love to hear from you.
Why join Brave?
Out of all the other agencies out there, why should you choose BRAVE? Well, aside from being a really friendly bunch of normal people:
- We win awards!
- Performance related appraisals.
- Super fun team outings.
- A competitive salary based on skills, experience and value.
- 31 days annual leave including Bank Holidays.
- Extra day off for your Birthday! We care 🙂
- Flexibility when you really need it.
- Modern Gym and country park on the doorstep.
- Located in one of the nicest business locations in the Peterborough area.
- We’re a team, we love working together and challenging each other. This is how we produce the best possible work for our lovely clients.
- Copious amounts of milk, coffee and tea, 5 days a week.
- Access to the studio’s table tennis, golf putting green & games console – we’re a competitive bunch!
- Workplace pension optional.
- We’re a really great place to spend your time, plus you’ll get rewarded with more than just your salary.
- We’re connected, Brave is situated within easy commutes from the A1 and A47, plus only 45mins from London.
What will you be doing?
Your role will involve working with a team that creates a growing portfolio work for it’s clients, supporting new marketing, creative and development strategies. You will be working alongside a talented team of passionate, friendly, like-minded, inspirational web developers, marketers and designers who will support you throughout.
- Answering calls and providing telephone support
- Greeting guests at reception
- General administration duties
- Supporting the management team if and when needed
- Using initiative to improve quality standards
- Scheduling and booking meetings
- Maintaining a tidy office and ordering office supplies
- Preparing and proofreading documentation
- Assist with the administration of recruitment process
- Data entry and updating the company CRM
- Supporting the enrollment of new staff members
- Supporting HR processes and documentation for staff/employment
- Updating Project Task system
- Provide project focused administration support to the Operations Manager and Director as required
- Liaising with designers, programmers and suppliers when appropriate to ensure a seamless running of the projects
- Managing suppliers, obtaining quotes and placing orders
- Updating of company documentation
- Ad hoc business related tasks
We are looking for someone who can work proactively and have dedication to make their colleagues as efficient as possible.
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Highly IT literate
- Fast learner and is adaptable
- Good at multitasking
- Has a positive can-do attitude
- Proficient with MS Office, particularly Excel and Word
- Excellent level of English spelling and grammar
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Minimum 1 year experience of hands on administrative support
- Proactive and full of initiative
Required Qualifications / Experience
Administration: 2 years (Preferred)
You must live within commutable distance of Peterborough, Cambridgeshire we expect all applicants to supply a covering letter outlining why you think you would be suitable for this role and salary you are looking for.
If you feel that you tick most of the boxes but not all, please get in touch.
Hours: Full-time, 37.5 Per Week
Accepting Applications Until: 31st March 2020
Stone House, 30 Thorpe Wood,
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE3 6SR