The agency is actively seeking a PPC Specialist to add to their SEM Digital Marketing team. You will be the agency Lead for all new and existing PPC Accounts and will work with the Senior Management team to help drive future growth in this area with respect to both revenue and profitability. This position will require a hands-on and forward-thinking approach and will demand a high level of technical innovation and creative thinking to deliver progressive conversion optimised PPC digital campaigns for the agency’s clients.
Before you read on, if you can answer the following question, you’d be taken very seriously:
QUESTION: Are you confident you can optimise annual campaign budgets from 10k to 100K-500K+?
If its a yes, read on again…
This role for the right person will provide a good level of freedom to make it your own. If competent and you have a strong initiative to problem solve, you won’t be micromanaged and will have the creative freedom to try new techniques, features and software to level up our PPC efforts further. Google, Amazon, eBay, Facebook, Instagram – we’re advertising on all the biggest platforms but we want you to come and take it up to another level. If you have ambition, high energy and enthusiasm, a creative problem solver with a naturally curious mentality and love data and optimisation then read on.
- At least 3 years solid proven experience working as a PPC Manager or Digital Marketing Specialist with core emphasis on Paid Search
Agency experience is vital but a broad mix of agency/client experiences is also acceptable
- Must have a strong track record of successfully performance managing campaigns and be able to demonstrate a strategic approach to client PPC account growth and maximising performance against ROI and targets, etc
- A background in eCommerce and experience in setting up advanced and sophisticated Google & Bing Shopping campaigns
- Experience of managing multiple Search campaigns at one time with contrasting media budgets and levels of complexity
- Experience in data analysis, objective & KPI setting and reporting
- Must be organised, self sufficient and be accountable for managing your time effectively to maximise on both account and client profitability
- Knowledge of SEO and how this fits into an overall SEM strategy with particular knowledge of how both SEO & Paid Search can work in harmony together
- Strong familiarity with multiple platforms (e.g. AdWords, Facebook, Bing, Yahoo) is preferred
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Data Studio, Tableau, WebTrends etc.)
- An understanding of HTML and XML is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel) and Google GSuite – Latter in particular
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Media or similar levels or related field.; Google AdWords certification is preferred
What will you be doing?
This job is for someone who lives and loves all things paid, gets excited about their clients success, thrives on problem solving, and seeks out ways to inspire, foster growth and build genuine partnerships with the team and clients. You must be hands on, yet have a keen idea for strategy, have excellent project management skills and be engaged & tenacious about delivering outstanding Paid Media ideas and results.
- Helping to advance the agency’s approach to Paid Media strategy
- Ensuring client performance is at an optimal level and achieving any outlined KPIs are monitored and protected
- Upselling retained clients by introducing new strategies that will deliver results
- Strengthening and maintaining client relationships
- Ensuring all clients have a roadmap, future proof, strategic plan in place and be comfortable to recommend agile changes from a business case when needed
- Protecting client ongoing retainers
- Be able to highlight, identify and recommend key results-driven growth opportunities for campaigns and clients
- Review and flag potential issues at the earliest point in a client’s campaign lifecycle
- Participate in forming effective paid search strategies
- Launch, optimise and performance manage PPC campaigns
- Oversee accounts on all search platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, Bing)
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Produce reports for management and clients
- Reviewing and improving our approach to reporting
- Be comfortable with getting under the commercial skin of a client’s objectives
- Have confidence and be comfortable in challenging a client’s decision if reasoning is there and equates to the client’s best interests
- Supporting the business development team with PPC audits, pitches, with latest industry insights & strategies
- Developing, documenting, and implementing Paid Media best practices
- Demonstrating your understanding of both B2B and B2C audiences with accurate and engaging copy
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
- Working always to recognise new opportunities for clients and most importantly recognising new opportunities for yourself to develop your skills and keep up to date with all of the latest trends
- Find ways to reduce the risk of click fraud
- Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends
- Mentoring and developing existing and future PPC/SEM Executives and work towards growing the department to be of equal standing to the technical development side
- Monitor and be clear on your own framework for personal development
- Educating other departments on PPC benefits, best practices and latest upcoming tactics
Who are Brave?
Brave is an award-winning, integrated agency specialising in Design, Digital and Marketing expertise. Since 2000, Brave has always believed in delivering work which Begins with data and Ends with results, we call it our ‘Beginning to End’ journey. As a collective, we’re able to give our clients an agile, nimble and dynamic experience. BE.AMBITIOUS!
We’re dedicated and passionate about creating awesome projects. We are a team of specialists who are proud to deliver bespoke work for our clients. We cover all things from branding through to digital and we’re able to fuse them together with real synergy.
As an Integrated Agency, we don’t outsource, we keep designers, marketers and developers in-house to ensure we create high quality, well rounded and fit-for-purpose solutions for every one of our client’s requirements. We take time to discuss our clients’ needs and plan out every step before we start each design, marketing or digital project. We never stop thinking about the user journey and always push ourselves to deliver results. If you’re looking to join the team and think you may have the required experience to strengthen our team, we’d love to hear from you.
Why join Brave?
Out of all the other agencies out there, why should you choose BRAVE? Well, aside from being a really friendly bunch of normal people:
- 31 days annual leave including Bank Holidays and shut down at Christmas!
- An extra day off for your birthday! We care 🙂
- Flexibility when you really need it.
- Located in one of the more prestigious business parks in the Peterborough area – situated within easy commutes from the A1 and A47
- We’re a team, we love working together and challenging each other. This is how we produce the best possible work for our lovely clients.
- Copious amounts of milk, coffee and tea, 5 days a week.
- Workplace pension
- We’re a really great place to spend your time
TO APPLY YOU MUST:
- Provide a covering letter as to why you feel your skills fit with this job description
- Live within commutable distance of Peterborough, Cambridgeshire and have an impressive portfolio of experience that you can send alongside your CV and your expected salary expectation.
- Provide an indication of role level – and your salary expectation as a guide.
- If you don’t meet all the above, highlight any areas you feel might need to be grown along the way.
- If you feel that you tick most of the boxes but not all, please get in touch to discuss further with a list of areas you feel you don’t have experience in.