With a growing portfolio of clients, we are actively seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Digital UX/UI Website Designer to join our team in support of our growth strategy. You’ll help support, shape & expand out the creative direction, working closely alongside the team which would include leading design processes to ensure the agency continues to grow its strong desire and drive for creativity fused with results-based focus.
Brave is an award-winning, integrated digital marketing agency, specialising in Design, Development and Search Engine Marketing (PPC & SEO). We are a dedicated team of professionals who are proud to deliver bespoke digital marketing solutions for our clients. Our methodology begins with data and ends with results; we call it our ‘Beginning to End’ (BE.) journey. With an agile and collaborative approach, we take the time to fully understand our client’s requirements, mapping out every step of the journey before we start any project. A proven process that drives conversion rate and delivers results.
Our motto is simple: BE.Ambitious. BE. Successful. BE.Brave!
You’ll help support, shape & expand out the creative direction, working closely alongside the team which would include leading design processes to ensure the agency continues to grow it’s strong desire and drive for creativity fused with results-based focus.
Being responsible for creating engaging visual content & campaigns across the social space for our clients & the agency itself is paramount. The content will vary, as the creative output of the company is broad; from B2B to B2C clients, websites, motion graphics to illustrations, photo manipulation, photography & videos.
You’ll also be excited about pushing for the latest in design to uphold the creative side of the agency’s presence, running through from internal Brave branding to external campaigns to promote and elevate the agency’s visual persona.
Creating a responsive, innovative and stunning digital experience for websites in the main are core to the agency’s disciplines. Working on the transformation of our online presence, you’ll join our technical, strategic and marketing teams in creating beautiful digital interfaces such as but not limited to;
UX UI Website Designer Job
- Website design
- UX/UI solutions
- Brand assets
- Social media design content
- Motion graphics
- Apps prototypes
And then understanding how a brand can be brought to life through each creative channel, how that brand interacts people digitally and offline and creating ground-breaking experiences for consumers.
- Circa 3+ years within a creative agency
- Excellent prototyping experience
- Ability to pivot from print-based to digital if needed (not essential)
- Storyboarding, conceptualising ideas and creating both low & high fidelity wireframes
- Strong UX / UI experience with a mobile-first mentality
- Excellent appreciation of a clients brand and experience working within brand guidelines translating a clients’ brand into a digital realisation
- The ability to understand a diverse range of sectors/clients and translate this into intuitive design using this insight.
- The creation of user-focused email campaigns, ad campaigns that drive results for clients
- Mature enough to mentor future juniors and manage external freelancer creatives to ensure quality and efficiency is upheld
- Excellent knowledge and experience of using tools such as Adobe XD, Sketch, Principle, InVision, full Adobe suite and more
- Desire to progress in your career
- Great interpersonal skills
Required Qualifications / Experience
- You have a portfolio showcasing your conceptual ideas and passion for digital design in the main.
- Have a genuine interest in brands, websites, apps, UX & UI and companies that provide their customers with a great digital experience.
- Good typography and a generally good level of grammar
- Be able to demonstrate plenty of UX experience and an understanding of usability testing as it will be pivotal to this role.
- Be totally absorbed in the digital industry, up-to-date with any changes and developments across all digital channels
- Ability to manage multiple projects within agreed timescales under pressure
- Attention to detail when building out user journeys, designs and have one eye on your creations taking shape when in development
- Be technically savvy with digital but also have a strong concept ability, an impeccable eye for creative and passion for crafting design which stands-out
- Constantly keen and eager to develop your skillset
- Passion and energy to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Challenge your work consistently and want to produce your best work always
- Enjoy working collaboratively and influentially whilst wanting to voice your opinion
- Organised, commercially-minded and a team player
- Happy and confident to liaise with our clients with great communication
- Comfortable working on hard creative challenges with lots of moving parts at times so your ability to stay cool and think logically and cover all creative bases is essential
- Have a can-do attitude and think outside of the box constantly
- Ability to accurately estimate creative and strategic tasks, and not afraid to flag concerns early on.
- Demonstrate commitment to personal and professional growth.
- Ability to pick up occasional print-based design projects from Brochures through to Direct Mail and Outdoor Campaigns
- Experience populating creative assets in open-source platforms such as WordPress, WooCommerce, Magento, Shopify
- Indesign Experience
- Motion Graphics/Animation and Video design
- Copywriting skills
Why join us?
Aside from working with a really friendly bunch of people:
- 31 days annual leave including Bank Holidays
- An extra day off for your Birthday!
- Training and support will be provided throughout your career at Brave including regular 121s and an annual personal development plan.
- Flexibility when you really need it
- We are located in one of the nicest business locations in the Peterborough area with a modern gym and country park on the doorstep!
- On-site activities available such as table tennis & video games – we’re a competitive bunch!
- Workplace pension optional.
- Situated close to the A1 and A47 and only 45mins from London by train.
Hours: Full-time, 37.5 Per Week
Accepting Applications Until: 31st January 2022
Stone House, 30 Thorpe Wood,
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE3 6SR