Summary of Role
The agency is actively seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Manager with a strong emphasis on skills from an SEM Digital Marketing point of view and a broad sales and marketing experience approach. You will join a strong creative and technical team and help support their growth strategy within this side of the Integrated Agency. You will be responsible for bringing internal and external ideas to life and supporting the ambition of the digital marketing SEM team and contributing to growing it further and strive to make Brave a key digital agency. This role will bring a hands-on approach to high-level technical innovation and creative thinking to deliver progressive SEM digital campaigns using all the skills you have experienced in both hands-on and strategic, online and offline to support a holistic delivery if and when needed.
Who are Brave?
Brave is an award-winning, integrated agency specialising in Design, Digital and Marketing expertise. Since 2000, Brave has always believed in delivering work which Begins with data and Ends with results, we call it our ‘Beginning to End’ journey. As a collective, we’re able to give our clients an agile, nimble and dynamic experience. BE.AMBITIOUS!
We’re dedicated and passionate about creating awesome projects. We are a team of specialists who are proud to deliver bespoke work for our clients. We cover all things from branding through to digital and we’re able to fuse them together with real synergy.
As an Integrated Agency, we don’t outsource, we keep designers and developers in-house to ensure we create high quality, well rounded and fit-for-purpose solutions for every one of our client’s requirements. We make take time to discuss our clients’ needs and plan out every step before we start each design, marketing or digital project. We never stop thinking about the user journey and always push ourselves to deliver results. If you’re looking to join the team and think you may have the required experience to strengthen our team, we’d love to hear from you.
Why join Brave?
Out of all the other agencies out there, why should you choose BRAVE? Well, aside from being a really friendly bunch of normal people:
- We win awards!
- Performance related to appraisals.
- Super fun team outings.
- 31 days annual leave including Bank Holidays and shut down at Christmas!
- An extra day off for your birthday! We care
- Flexibility when you really need it.
- Modern Gym and country park on the doorstep.
- Located in one of the nicest business locations in the Peterborough area.
- We’re a team, we love working together and challenge each other. This is how we produce the best possible work for our lovely clients.
- Copious amounts of milk, coffee and tea, 5 days a week.
- Workplace pension optional.
- We’re a really great place to spend your time
- We’re connected, Brave is situated within easy commutes from the A1 and A47
What will you be doing?
The Digital Marketing Manager role will involve working with a growing portfolio of clients supporting new SEM strategies and search/paid features to support their websites whilst also working occasionally on entirely new projects from scratch. You will be working alongside a talented team of passionate, friendly, like-minded, inspirational web developers, marketers and designers who will support you throughout.
- Ensuring client performance is at an optimal level and achieving any outlined KPIs are monitored and protected
- Ensuring all clients have a roadmap, future proof, strategic plan in place and be comfortable to recommend agile changes from a business case when needed
- Retaining client ongoing retainers and protecting
- Be able to highlight, Identifying, and recommend key results driven growth opportunities for campaigns and clients
- Review and flag potential issues at the earliest point in a client’s campaign lifecycle
- Be the primary escalation point for the SEM team
- Mentoring and developing existing and future SEM Executives and work towards growing the department to be of equal standing to the technical development side
- Educating other departments on SEM benefits, best practices and latest upcoming tactics
- Be comfortable to offer the potential of marketing seminars, presentations and proactive broadcasting
- Distribute regular insights of SEM team and industry news
You’ll play a central role in defining and delivering client campaigns and will support the promotion of the SEO/Paid team and SEM services, both internally and externally.
Specific Duties & Skills
- Have at least 5 years previous experience in Digital Marketing, specialising in SEO, SEM, Social and PPC
- E-Commerce experience
- Overseeing all client communication and ensuring it is in line with Brave’s standards at all times
- Meticulous with written skills either internal documentation, external or client proposals
- Take responsibility for time management of team/agency marketing retainers
- Empathetic towards clients and Brave staff at all times
- Professional mannerism towards fellow staff and able to be constructive with critiquing
- Willing to mentor staff either under or at the same level of you
- Experience of website migration/equity protection etc
- Take responsibility and Lead SEM audits and provide strategic recommendations with the team’s collaboration.
- Generate new sales leads for the agency and work towards a targeted sales funnel
- Have a strong level of experience in Digital Marketing, specialising in either SEO, SEM, Social or PPC
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Google Drive/Docs
- Extensive knowledge of SEM best practices, trends, search engine algorithms, ranking strategies, and the tools used to research these areas, provide reporting, and evaluate competitors
- Strong knowledge of web audit/analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends, SEMRush, Screaming Frog, MOZ, Majestic etc)
- Strong sales and business writing skills and the ability to produce high-quality reports
- The ability to work as part of a team and as an individual
- Project coordination/management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks
- A demonstrable track record of providing ROI through SEM strategy predominantly
- Be comfortable in taking business objective briefs for either/or digital or offline/print marketing and brand commercial strategies
- Excellent interpersonal, time management and communication skills both internally and with clients
- Team mentoring, performance management and HR for direct team responsibilities
- Lead and create/manage backlinks and link-building campaigns
Required Qualifications / Experience
- SEO PPC: 2 years (Preferred)
- Marketing: 5 years (Preferred)
Hours: Full-time, 37.5 Per Week
Stone House, 30 Thorpe Wood,
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE3 6SR