Are you someone who looking for a new career in the digital marketing industry with an experienced digital agency in Cambridgeshire. Or are you simply looking to move to a company where you are valued and given respect for your contributions?
Brave is an award-winning, integrated agency specialising in Design, Digital and Marketing expertise. Since 2000, Brave has always believed in delivering work which Begins with data and Ends with results, we call it our ‘Beginning to End’ journey. As a collective, we’re able to give our clients an agile, nimble and dynamic experience. BE.AMBITIOUS!
Summary of Digital Marketing Apprentice
The agency is actively seeking a passionate Digital Marketing Apprentice to join our growing team and develop their career within the digital marketing industry and help support our growth strategy within this side of the Integrated Agency services. This company believes in building for the future and has embraced the role of digital apprentice with strong support and mentoring.
The successful applicant will be exposed to all aspects of the agency including social media, PPC, Ads, content marketing and design as well as a particular emphasis on SEO services.
You will undertake an Apprentice Level 3 or 4 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship Standard and benefit not only from industry-recognised qualifications but the opportunity to select a specialism in your chosen field and drive your career forward by demonstrating business impact.
Why join Brave?
Out of all the other agencies out there, why should you choose BRAVE? Well, aside from being a really friendly bunch of normal people:
- We win awards!
- Super fun team outings.
- A relative competitive salary based on skills, experience and value.
- 28 days annual leave including Bank Holidays.
- Extra day off for your Birthday after 6 months service. We care
- Flexibility when you really need it.
- Modern Gym and country park on the doorstep.
- Located in one of the nicest business locations in the Peterborough area.
- We’re a team, we love working together and challenge each other. This is how we produce the best possible work for our lovely clients.
- Copious amounts of milk, coffee and tea, 5 days a week.
- Access to the studio’s table tennis, golf putting green, table football & games console – we’re a competitive bunch!
- Workplace pension optional.
- We’re a really great place to spend your time, plus you’ll get rewarded with more than just your salary.
- We’re connected, Brave is situated within easy commutes from the A1 and A47, plus only 45mins from London.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager but working under middle management, you will be working in tandem with an allocated Digital Marketing Executive and be responsible for the implementation aspects of several client accounts and their campaigns which will consist of SEO, PPC and Social. As part of the day-to-day responsibilities, you will assist with reporting, research and implementation of the client’s digital marketing campaigns. The role requires that you have the ability to communicate effectively with the rest of the team and as assisting with meetings by accompanying senior Executives or Managers who will manage the account as the primary point-of-contact.
It is also important to our success that we assist our team in every way possible through on-going training and support. As a result, we are keen to find someone that would like to be part of a close-knit team that is willing to learn and develop their skills for a long-term career in digital marketing.
The ideal candidate will know the importance of constantly refining performance using data and analytics. For us it is not just about continuing to provide a client with digital marketing services, it is about constantly refining processes and outputs in terms of productivity and efficiency. It is extremely important that each and every customer is given the highest priority and that they are seen as a long-term client. As an agency we have a strong client base and reputation with a solid rooting in the digital marketing sector, our primary focus is improving sales and generating business for our clients and we are looking for someone that has that same belief. Someone who knows the real meaning of “results”.
- Reliable, determined and hard-working.
- Ability to make work as part of a team.
- Engaged with the Brave ethos and Brave brand
- An Innovative and creative approach.
- A desire to work in the digital marketing sector and always want to know more.
Required Qualifications / Experience
- Ability to analyse data.
- Ability to edit websites.
- A passion to exceed expectations and build on previous performance.
- Knowledge of SEO, PPC, Social and Websites is preferred.
- A proven history of being able to use Microsoft Office software and associated applications. Google Drive Suite knowledge would be a bonus since we use this.
- Preference will be given to those who have held data, maths and IT roles.
Hours: Full-time, 37.5 Per Week
Accepting Applications Until: 31st October 2020
Stone House, 30 Thorpe Wood,
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE3 6SR