Brave is an award winning, integrated agency specialising in Design, Digital and Marketing expertise. Since 2000, Brave has always believed in delivering work which Begins with data and Ends with results, we call it our ‘Beginning to End’ journey. As a collective, we’re able to give our clients an agile, nimble and dynamic experience. BE.AMBITIOUS!
Summary of Role
The agency is actively seeking a highly experienced Account Director with a strong and successful Digital Marketing background. The applicant must have a proven track record of being able to manage and grow an attractive portfolio of digital client accounts. You will be required to lead by example and be responsible for managing and developing a team of Digital Marketing Executives and for providing an exceptional client experience and increasing our customer satisfaction rates. With a keen strategic mind and a sales-focused and commercial approach towards account growth you will become an integral part of shaping the future of this fast growing and dynamic Digital Performance Agency.
Who are Brave?
Brave are a Brand Activation & Digital Performance Agency based in the East Midlands. We’re dedicated and passionate about creating awesome client digital experiences. We are a team of hungry and motivated digital specialists who are proud to deliver commercially focussed and results driven projects designed and crafted to help our clients businesses grow. We cover all things digital from best in class e-commerce and lead gen websites through to digital performance marketing including SEO, PPC, email & paid digital advertising growth solutions. As a fully integrated agency, we don’t outsource, we keep designers and developers in-house to ensure we create high quality, well rounded and fit-for-purpose solutions for every one of our client’s requirements. We take time to discuss our clients’ needs and plan out every step before we start each design, marketing or digital project. We never stop thinking about the user journey and always push ourselves to deliver exceptional results. If you’re looking to join the team and think you may have the required experience to strengthen our team, we’d love to hear from you.
What will you be doing?
Your role will be hands on and centred around growing the sales and profitability of an attractive portfolio of existing client accounts. You will be responsible for setting targets and developing growth strategies to ensure that both the client and agency commercial targets and objectives are achieved.
Your duties and responsibilities will include the following;
- Build trust and long-term relationships with all your clients
- Create detailed sales business and growth plans for each of your accountsPrepare long-term and short-term goals, account objectives and commercial targets and manage the entire sales cycle
- Control and manage the delivery process and profitability of all of your accounts to ensure maximum returns
- Network and nurture new individual client relationships within your accounts to identify new sales opportunities
- Identify opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell wherever possible
- Provide day to day account management and customer support as and when required
- Demonstrate strong commercial understanding of your client accounts and shape objectives and strategies to help them grow and evolve
- Prepare and present reports on KPIs
- Manage records of sales, revenue, and other important data
- Provide professional and valuable after-sales support to your clients
- Respond to complaints and manage issues to ensure customer success and satisfaction
- Set performance criteria for your team and motivate, evaluate and manage team members to exceed expected goals
- Present reports on account progress, quotas, and goals to senior leadership and stakeholders
- Assist in finding prospects and leads to aid in the agencies new business efforts
Requirements and qualifications
- Previous Agency experience in either a Marketing, Digital, Creative or Media capacity
- Have at least 3-5 years previous experience in an Account Director role specialising in Digital Marketing including SEO, SEM, CRM, Social and Digital Media
- E-Commerce & Lead Generation previous experience is essential
- Understanding of both B2B & B2C businesses and account set up
- Understanding of CRO best practices and be able to harness Digital Marketing and CRO to provide a more well rounded solution for all clients
- Be focussed on providing and evidencing a tangible ROI for each client with a focus on advanced reporting techniques which may vary depending on the client profile
- Adopting a conversion-centric and results focussed approach for each client
- Demonstrate a commercial responsibility for the department ensuring that time is effectively managed to maximise time and cost efficiencies against every project/retainer
- An excellent team player with critical problem solving skills
- Overseeing all client communication and ensuring it is inline with Brave’s standards at all times
- Meticulous with written skills including either internal documentation, external or client proposals
- Empathetic towards clients and Brave staff at all times
- Professional mannerism towards fellow staff and able to be constructive with critiquing
- Willing to mentor staff either under or at the same level of you
- Experience of managing and directing multiple projects with speed, efficiency and attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Google Drive/Docs
- Extensive knowledge of SEM best practices, trends, search engine algorithms, ranking strategies, and the tools used to research these areas, provide reporting, and evaluate competitors
- Strong sales and business writing skills and ability to produce high quality reports
- The ability to work as part of a team and as an individual
- Excellent interpersonal, time management and communication skills both internally and with clients
- Team mentoring, performance management and HR for direct team
Why join Brave?
Out of all the other agencies out there, why should you choose BRAVE? Well, aside from being a really friendly bunch of normal people:
- We win awards!
- Performance related appraisals.
- Super fun team outings.
- Flexible working hours – subject to discussion.
- A competitive salary based on skills, experience and value.
- 32 days annual leave including Bank Holidays.
- Extra day off for your Birthday! We care ?
- Flexibility when you really need it.
- Gym and country park on the doorstep.
- Located in one of the more prestigious business parks in the Peterborough area.
- We’re a team, we love working together and challenging each other. This is how we produce the best possible work for our lovely clients.
- Copious amounts of milk, coffee and tea, 5 days a week.
- “Lunch on the Boss” day – subject to team/business performance.
- Optional workplace pension.
- We’re connected, Brave is situated within easy commutes from the A1 and A47, plus only 45mins from London.